Pinterest

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What Statement are you making?

Statement necklaces are clearly the newest trend and look like they are here to stay. They jazz up any outfit from casual to glam in a hot second.  There are soo many places that have gorgeous jewels and baubles, including (wait for it).......... Walmart. Yes I said Walmart. I rarely go, because really I am not a fan of the Walmart scene. However, peep out some of the ones I have found and a few close ups of the ones I brought home with me! These are def. great for a fashionista on a budget. All the styles are only $10.00. Can't beat that!

Just picked these two beauties up!
Walmart

Walmart

The Walmart beauties mixed in with my other beauties. Other ones pictured are Jcrew, Bauble Bar and Poshmark


No comments:

Post a Comment