Pinterest

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little AARF Fun

Always excited to share with you all my community and charity endeavors, which is a lot. I truly believe in giving back and good karma. Recently this year I had the opportunity to volunteer for a wonderful organization by the name of AARF (Animal Allies Rescue Foundation).  AARF rescues animals all over the state, provides them a second chance at having a wonderful life! Even one of my babies is an AARFie meet Melody ( dog in black) she is new to the fam and is having a wonderful time with me and Lee lee short for Leah the other queen of the castle.   However this week was their 2nd annual Summer Soiree hosted by Chef Expressions. Although I was super bummed that my gorgeous summer frock did not arrive :( (More on this in another post) I was still able to pull off a fairly easy look at scored tons of compliments. My new H&M dress that I posted a few posts ago about, mixed with my leopard print heels and black bauble necklace and a slicked back low ponytail! It worked and I felt uber sexy which in the end is the point right.  The boyfriend also pictured (in blue) rocked a few H&M pieces as well. AARF was able to raise a good amount of money and we hope to raise even more! Caribbean themed, the night included amazing food by Chef Expressions, a rum station (hello, this was amazing) a silent auction, performers and a steel band performance! It was a great night for a good cause. If you are ever so inclined to support an animal cause please go to the AARF website -----> here




The Boyfriend and I
Him: H&M Men's Dress Shirt in Blue

Me and a friends husband working the silent auction table
Me: Gray H&M Dress
Poshmark: Black Bauble Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment