Pinterest

Friday, August 29, 2014

I scream we all scream for .... Target

Screaming for Target and patiently awaiting their new Altuzarra For Target Line. I have liked most of the designer lines from Target but I have to be honest the up and coming Altuzarra line is to die for. I clearly for see dropping over $100 or more in Target for almost everything in this line. Which for me I usually only like one or two items in most of the designer lines and am currently trying to track down some items from a few past lines.

The Altuzarra line is perfect for date night, work swag (shouts to my pinterest board) or just looking uber sexy for the Fall. The line reminds me of Femme Fatale, I mean it is absolutely hawt!

Altuzarra hits your local Targets starting September 14th. That's two weeks, get your duckets in order to pick up literally every item from this line.






No comments:

Post a Comment