Pinterest

Sunday, August 17, 2014

T-Shirts!!

For the love of T-shirts, they are casual and of course you can dress them up and keep it flowing for work, date night or an event. As of late I have seen some of the coolest t-shirts around. Recently I made a trip to Old Navy and low and behold they had one of my favorite style icon's on a T. Miss Audrey Hepburn as apart of their vintage t-shirt collection. They also have one featuring Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley. Right now the vintage collection is on sale for $14.99



This shirts can be easily jazzed up with a statement necklace, some bling and pair it with a midi skirt, or a pencil skirt or some denim. Below are some links to some of my other favorite t-shirts. One I am dying to get my hands on is "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" by The Social Department, currently being sold on FAB they only have the small but fingers crossed they get the other sizes in. However you can always go to The Social Department for $25
Some other Favorites:

You Can't Sit with us As Worn by Fashion Translated
Photo Credit: Fashion Translated
Celine me Alone as worn by tendancesdemode
Photo Credit: Tendancesdemode




No comments:

Post a Comment