Pinterest

Monday, July 28, 2014

My addiction

No not a real addiction, well..... ok I guess the first stage is denial. I am addicted to Poshmark! Hangs head not seriously, this is one of the greatest shopping sites you could have come across. Poshmark is a app you can use on either iPhone and now droid to list your items from your closet shoes, purses, jewelry, clothes you name it and most likely you can find the size and brand you are looking for. Some items are brand new and some are gently used. You can look up the little cheat sheet or use some of the basics I have for you, like NWT (New with tags) you can like any item (just like Facebook or instagram) and you can buy automatically.

The app will ask you to input your credit card information to make your purchases easier.  You can also create a closet to sell your items. You can get the money sent directly to your credit card or you can use it as Poshmark credit to buy your goodies. Some of your favorite fashionistas or fashion bloggers might have a closet on there, selling their goodies. Most items you can get at a steal and you can even negotiate a little. Shipping is between $2.99 and $4.99 but your items are guaranteed by Poshmark, if someone doesn't send your items, you are automatically credited back the money. The seller doesn't receive the money until you have received your item!

Here are some screen shots to get you going and yes, I am not just a buyer I am also a seller. I got to get my fix! I saw a Louis that I have to have. Oh give me strength!!



No comments:

Post a Comment