Pinterest

Monday, July 28, 2014

Introducing Coco and Glitter

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, my first fashion and home decor blog. Two things that I love, take that back, ADORE!  By day, I work in the Not-For Profit Sector for a National Non Profit and by night, I am a fashion hoarder, constantly checking out my fellow fashionistas and fashion bloggers,  reading your latest edition of Elle and Vogue and trying to put similar outfits together on a budget ( I mentioned I worked in the non profit sector right!! )

My degree is in .....wait for it...... Political Science, ( I know far left ------> right!) so no fashion and arts background here, but just a true love for fashion and home decor. No kids and not married, although I am the greatest fur baby momma eva! See Pic below of my lovelies.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me as I learn about blogging about my two loves and sharing it all with you! Hope to hear your comments and what you would like to see as I go further in this blog thing baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment