Pinterest

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I am in Love ...

Yes I am in loooooove with whom might you ask.....MYSELF! A new found love that I am learning and embracing. Over the years I have fluctuated with my sizes from an itty bitty 4-6 to a voluptuous 22. Everything from being stressed, to over eating to not eating, to working out like crazy or being sick. As of now I am between a 12-14 and seeing myself in a new light.

What was the change or rather  what caused this new love? I would say, following some inspirational fellow fashion bloggers who love and flaunt their size, artist and new magazine ads that remind me and hopefully you that we are perfect the way we are. I have friends and family that love me and and my style and a boyfriend who adores the bod! Now mind you there is still work to be done for other ladies like myself and teens growing up. As I believe in a healthy lifestyle at any size, so fashion for all darlings!

I want to share this great video with you a fantastic song to bump in your car to by Meghan Trainor. Simple reminder, love your self and don't let your mind bully your body!


No comments:

Post a Comment