Pinterest

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Making Strides for a good cause

In a matter of days, October will be here! If you have seen from some of my previous posts, I have mentioned that I am really looking forward to Fall (yes very odd for me). However, besides gearing up for a great Fall season, I am also looking forward to the many charitable activities I partake in. One in particular is the Making Strides for Breast Cancer Awareness, Research and a Cure. This year I will be walking with the lovely ladies of AKA and I hope you can support me in this endeavor. Breast cancer is serious for both women and men, it really truly affects us all.

However, I am going to make this a tad more challenging. For every $10 donated, I will be doing an extra mile. I hope you will join me in supporting this great cause. Click the link "Donate Here" caption to donate directly to my page!

Donate Here




No comments:

Post a Comment